News

Welcome to Our New Website!

By

on

EPSARC (Eastern Pennsylvania Soccer Association Referee Committee) is excited to announce the launch of our new website and online platform!

Our new website will enable us to communicate more efficiently and effectively to all members.

We invite you to explore news, recognitions, events, and continuing education opportunities: www.epsarc.org

Additionally, members may log into their account with EPSARC Officials Management System (OMS) and:

• Register for clinics
  • Complete pre-clinic modules and testing
  • Request on-field assessment
  • View referee profile and history

Additional information for current members attempting to access can be found here:

Recommended for you

14 Comments

1. Tom Isaacson

August 4, 2018 at 9:53 am

Can’t log in. No log in screen.

• SDI

August 5, 2018 at 12:32 pm

Sorry for the difficulty in locating the log in screen.

Links for referees to log into their account can be found above red text “EPSARC Officials Management System (OMS)” and the Quick Links section on the right side labeled “Referee Log in.”

Here is another link for additional convenience: https://epsarc.omgtsys.com/Memberlogin.aspx

2. Ray Foerster

August 5, 2018 at 11:12 am

Hi
    I was wondering how I can re-certify my referee license? I had my license in 2018 and need to renew for this year. Thanks
    Ray Foerster

3. Michael Callahan

August 5, 2018 at 2:49 pm

How do you get a login id, the login page had no registration link

• SDI

August 6, 2018 at 3:52 pm

New Referee Candidates are able to create an EPSARC account from the “Become a Referee” page and the Quick Links section on the right side labeled “Become a Referee.”

Here is another link for additional convenience: http://www.epsarc.org/referees/become-a-referee/

• Michael Callahan

August 15, 2018 at 9:02 pm

I am an existing referee, I just don’t have a login yet. I am not a new referee.

• SDI

August 16, 2018 at 6:00 pm

Each existing referee may access his/her EPSARC account by entering the letter “R” followed by his/her USSF ID# as the username (example- “R12345678910111213”). The password is same as each referee set with our prior system. Each existing referee may select “forgot password” to reset his/her password at any time.

4. DJW

August 10, 2018 at 7:55 am

When will more new refree education clinics be added, I only see one for the remainder of 2018. I would like to be ready to start refereeing this fall.

5. Grace Ginty

August 12, 2018 at 9:48 pm

The following link is giving a 404 ERROR. is there another one?

The following link can be used to locate your local assignors:

6. Dennis

September 6, 2018 at 9:34 pm

I have my referee certification but I was never given any USSF ID # how can I obtain such a #.

• SDI

September 30, 2018 at 10:48 am

Referees are able to access and print his/her USSF registration card, which lists a referee’s USSF ID #. Information can be found here.